Are you looking for Human Anatomy and Physiology II? We found best price for you. Go to link below to buy the Human Anatomy and Physiology II for the lowest price.
Human Anatomy and Physiology II Review
Buy it, you won't regret it. It's great purchase, it's worth the purchase. This Human Anatomy and Physiology II from is just awesome.
Human Anatomy and Physiology II Description
In this course, we'll cover some more advanced topics that we didn't have time for in Human Anatomy and Physiology I. We'll start with basic histology-the study of the different tissues in the body. You'll learn about the structure and function of epithelial, connective, nervous, and muscular tissue. You'll come to understand the different sub-types of these tissues, where they're located, and the special jobs they perform. From there, we'll move on to a discussion of the different senses. We'll study how your brain receives and processes information from your skin, joints, muscles, and special balance organs in your ears. Then we'll discuss the sensations of sight, sound, taste, and smell. You'll learn about the organs that receive these sensations and how the brain makes sense of them. We'll also delve into the important topic of cellular metabolism-the chemical reactions that occur in cells. You'll find out about the major types of chemical reactions and see why food, oxygen, and water are essential for these chemical reactions to occur. And you'll learn about classes of chemicals called acids, bases, and salts, and their significance in the body. Then we'll focus on the human life span. We'll start with a detailed explanation of the process of fertilization, proceed to a discussion of pregnancy and childbirth, and finally, talk about significant events that occur from infancy through old age. You'll also discover ways to slow down the aging process. By the end of this course, you'll have an even greater appreciation of the complexity and wonder of the human body!
- Hole's Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Laboratory Manual for Anatomy & Physiology, Cat Version (4TH ed.)
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals
- Anatomy and Physiology Made Incredibly Visual!
- Anatomy & Physiology Made Incredibly Easy!
- VitalSource e-Book for Straight A's in Anatomy and Physiology
- Anatomy & Physiology 3e Text & Study Guide Package
- Textbook of Oral Anatomy, Physiology, Histology and Tooth Morphology
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Human Gross Anatomy
- VitalSource e-Book for Exercise Physiology:Basis of Human Movement in Health and Disease, Revised Reprint
- 4D Human Anatomy Stomach & Other Organs
- 4D Human Anatomy Skin Model
- Coloring Guide to Human Anatomy
- 4D Human Anatomy Female Reproductive System